Invisible Folders Without Hiding
by Moin Uddin Ahmed Tipu | June 20, 2014 1:55 AM
Do you want to make your folders invisible ? And without any software ? Its really great tips .
Ok , now follow those steps .1) Right Click on the desktop and create a new folder .
2) Now rename the folder with a invisible digit (You have to hold ALT key and type 0160 for invisible digit and press enter).
(Click On This Link To Know More About Invisible Digit.
Folder File Without Name
3) Now you have a folder without any visible name.
4) Now right click on the folder and select Properties > Customize . Click on Change Icon .
5) Scroll a bit , you should find some empty icon , Click on any one of them .
6) Now click on OK . That’s it .Now you can store your personal data without any 3rd party tools . . . . .
Endnotes: Copyright Proteced. Ask Before Share.
- Folder File Without Name: https://www.freelancehelpline.com/folderfile-without-name/
Source URL: https://www.freelancehelpline.com/invisible-folders-without-hiding/
Copyright ©2019 Freelance Helpline unless otherwise noted.