You might have heard many people talking about their video blog or YouTube pod-cast’s which are making them generate their own money. Well, yes that I possible and you too can earn money from YouTube but hold on, that isn’t really that fairy as you think. Thinking about earning thousands of dollars is baseless as well as unrealistic because the major and perhaps the only part of your income from YouTube is going to come from advertisements which you have allowed, and that too in case when you have a good number of followers on your channel. So if you have been wondering how to earn money with YouTube or when you can start, you need to pay attention to some details. Not that tough either, here we are going to see how to begin.
- The first and the foremost step is to make your own YouTube channel by signing on YouTube if you haven’t already done that. Now while you do that, use advanced channel settings to add keywords to your channel to make it easier for people to look for you on YouTube.
- Next, you need to upload content. While you upload the videos, make sure that they are of high quality and not too long which might turn off the people. Remember, the key is to keep it simple and short which would keep the people hooked on to your channel.
- Next, enable discussion. Discussions overtime attract more audience. You see what people like and dislike in the comments and can change your video content accordingly to suit the people. This is an important step for building your fan base which is the key to earn money with YouTube.
- Market yourself to the viewers and share your video. Yes, the more views you get, the better is your chance to earn money with YouTube videos. Try to upload the content which would attract attention from people. You can also keep catchy titles which can compel viewers to watch the video.
- Activate Google AdSense for your YouTube channel. Now this is where you actually make money from your followers or fan base. You get to earn money from the ads clicked and viewed. It is relatively a less amount but over the time, the amount increases and you can easily transfer the money to your bank account or PayPal account.
- Advertise for a brand and promote it. The best way is to promote a brand by reviewing it and you can thus charge money for such promotion but here too, you need to have a good number of viewers to get paid.
Keeping in Mind
Thus, this is ‘how to earn money with YouTube’ procedure requires overtime patience and efforts whether you enable advertisements or promote a particular brand. But the most important thing about earning money with YouTube is that you need to have a good number of subscribers to your channel who are willing and waiting to watch what you upload.